The micro-USB port on the back of Nucleus is used for development and diagnostic purposes. It doesn't accept power, and cannot be used for connecting to other devices.
Articles in this section
- What is the Micro-USB port for?
- What Power over Ethernet (PoE) equipment should I get?
- Is Nucleus battery-operated?
- What is Power over Ethernet (PoE)?
- How is Nucleus powered?
- What type of Ethernet cable should I use for PoE?
- Can I use Nucleus without an Internet connection?
- What are the power requirements for Nucleus?
- Can I use Nucleus without Wi-Fi?