By default, your Nucleus will automatically detect your time zone and show the current time. Should you not see the correct time you can manually choose your time zone.
To change the time zone
- Tap Settings, then Device Settings.
- Tap Date & Time.
- The Set Automatically switch should be set on. Tap it to turn it off.
- An arrow will appear next to the listed Time Zone. Tap it.
- Choose your correct time zone from the list presented. You'll be automatically returned to the Date & Time settings.
- Tap the back arrow twice, then the X to return to the Home Screen.
The time should appear correctly now. If time changes what background should be displayed, after a minute the background should update properly.
If Alexa provides the incorrect time, you can update your location in the Alexa mobile app. Even if you can get the correct time from Alexa, you can get better weather and other local information by updating your address within the app.