There's no hard limit on the number of devices (Nucleus devices and mobile app users) you can have in a family. We figure the practical limit is 25 total devices, giving you four screens of six devices. You can go beyond this if you'd like.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up the Nucleus Mobile Companion App
- How does Night Vision work? Can I turn it off?
- Ring Video Doorbell Setup
- How do I add another Nucleus device to my family?
- Setting up your first Nucleus device
- Can I call all my Nucleus devices at once?
- How do I connect to a hidden network?
- How does the Screensaver work? Can I turn it off?
- Do I have all my parts? What if I'm missing something?
- How many devices can I connect?