If you're seeing all of your Nucleus devices offline inside the mobile app and they are available for calls, you may be logged into that account on multiple devices. Having concurrent logins will prevent the app from connecting properly. Once you're only logged in on one device you should be able to see your devices properly.
Articles in this section
- The time is incorrect on my Nucleus. Can I fix it?
- Scheduling Do Not Disturb
- Why aren't I getting notifications when someone calls my mobile app?
- All my Nucleus devices appear as offline in the mobile app
- How do I know what software version I have?
- Mobile Companion app for iOS release notes
- Mobile Companion app for Android release notes
- Nucleus Release Notes
- How do I reboot a Nucleus device?
- I am having trouble connecting my mobile app to my Nucleus family