In order to fully customize your Alexa experience, please download the the Alexa app (available for iOS on the App Store and for Android on the Google Play Store). By default, Alexa's location is set to Seattle, WA. You can update your location (and many other things) within the Alexa App.
Note: Don't log into the Alexa app until you've logged into Alexa on the Nucleus device. The app may prompt you to set up one of Amazon's devices and not let you through.
To set your location in the Alexa App:
- In the Alexa app, log in with the same Amazon account you logged in with on your Nucleus
- Open the left navigation panel, and then select Settings.
- Select your Nucleus from the list. If you have more than one, they'll be listed by the order you set them up in ("2nd nucleus," etc.).
- In the Device location section, select Edit.
- Enter the complete address, including the street name, city, state, and ZIP code.
- Select Save.
If you have multiple Nucleus Intercoms on your Amazon account, make sure to update the location for each device.
(Portions of this article adapted from Amazon’s Alexa Support)