Yes, Nucleus is also equipped with a 10/100 Mpbs Ethernet port accessible from the back of the device. Connect your Nucleus device to the local area network (LAN) and make sure your home router is set to DHCP.
Articles in this section
- What is the Micro-USB port for?
- What Power over Ethernet (PoE) equipment should I get?
- Is Nucleus battery-operated?
- What is Power over Ethernet (PoE)?
- How is Nucleus powered?
- What type of Ethernet cable should I use for PoE?
- Can I use Nucleus without an Internet connection?
- What are the power requirements for Nucleus?
- Can I use Nucleus without Wi-Fi?