If your Nucleus will not power on, there are a few things to check:
- Nucleus is connected to either the included DC adapter or Power over Ethernet(PoE)
- If using the DC adapter: You will have 1 of 2 types of DC adapters, one will show a green light while plugged in the second does not. If the green light isn't on, ensure that other devices can get power from that outlet. If the outlet is good, you can test another Nucleus adapter if you have more than one device. Make sure the connections between the adapter and cable and between the cable and Nucleus are secure.
- If Power over Ethernet is in use: Ensure that either a PoE injector or switch is inline with your Nucleus on your network and connected to power. See if Nucleus will power on using the included DC adapter.
- If connected to a good power source, try pressing and holding the On/Off button on the upper-left corner of your Nucleus. Nucleus should power after a few seconds.
- Allow Nucleus to sit unplugged for a few hours, or even overnight. Try powering with a known-good DC adapter then.
If your Nucleus still will not power on, or you find that you have a non-working DC adapter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.