The Nucleus Screensaver will display a large clock with the current time, date, and device status after a period of inactivity. To return to the Home screen, simply tap the screen.
The Screensaver is set up to be dynamic, changing how long it takes to display and how quickly it dims based on the time of day:
- Day mode (7am to 7pm): 30 mins to activate, no dimming.
- Evening mode (7pm to 12am): 10 mins to activate, dims immediately.
- Night mode (12am to 7am): 30 sec to activate, dims immediately.
Adjusting Screensaver settings
You can change how long it takes for the Screensaver to enable, or disable it all together, using these steps:
- Tap Settings, then Device Settings, then Screensaver.
- Tap the time period you wish to adjust.
- Tap the interval you wish to set. You can also tap Disabled to disable the Screensaver during that time period.
- Repeat as necessary for other time periods.