While we don't make our own adjustable wall mount for Nucleus, it can be pretty simple to modify existing products to do the job. This setup is used by our CTO.
What you'll need
- This phone mount
- A Phillips screwdriver on the smaller side
- The wall mounting bracket included with Nucleus
How to do it
- The mount comes with these parts. We'll only need the mount itself and none of the plates, so you can put them aside.
- Remove the rubberized casing from the mount. This will reveal four magnets.
- Take off the magnets. We won't be using them.
- Unscrew the large plastic nut from the middle section of the mount.
- Gently pop out the ball joint to reveal a screw.
- Remove the screw to separate the metal plate from the plastic piece.
- Place the metal piece over the large hole as shown. Be sure it is on the side that says This side up & facing you.
- Screw the plastic piece into the metal plate, keeping the mounting bracket between them.
- Reinsert the ball joint and secure it with the plastic nut.
- You did it! You now remove the paper backing and stick the mount to the wall. The adhesive is very strong and will support Nucleus without issue.
- Slide Nucleus onto the mounting bracket. You can now adjust the angle of Nucleus as needed.
Note: If you're worried about sticking something to your wall you can likely affix this mount with wood screws or a bracket of your own design. If you do this, let us know how it goes!